Affordable Professional Recruitment
Our Client is looking for a Registered Nurse to work in Abu Dhabi with all the required licenses. Other responsibilities:
- They will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of age appropriate patient care congruent with the mission, vision and values of the organisation.
- Undertake comprehensive and holistic assessment of the patients nursing care needs.
- Develops a plan of care, which is evidence based and planned in partnership with the patient wherever possible.
- Collaborates with nursing staff and multidisciplinary teams on effective patient management ensure appropriate and timely interventions for patients and for discharge planning.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/ psycho-social responses to nursing intervention.
- Provides a comprehensive clinical handover / report as required to ensure patient safety using SBAR principles.
- Establish priorities of care, nursing actions and desired outcomes in a timely manner.
- Performs required clinical procedures competently and ensures competencies are current as outlined in the Clinical Competency Framework Attends meetings pertinent to department.
- Acts as shift coordinator as required.
- Reports unsafe practice to the nurse in charge.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Reports patient’s condition to appropriate medical personnel during each shift.
- Educates patients on health risk factors.
- Uses the nursing process in the promotion of patient holistic health and well-being.
- Uses ward resources such as dressings and clinical items in a cost effective and responsible manner
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org