Website MCR Solutions
Affordable Professional Recruitment
A Consultancy company is looking for a MEP Quantity Surveyor for their recently awarded project in Dubai.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- More than 5 years post graduate experience.
- Experienced in preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Capable of executing detailed MEP quantity take-offs in a timely manner and high accuracy
- Experience in packaging up enquiries to send to the market for pricing
- All Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Assistance in preparation of interim applications for payment and interim valuations.
- Measurement and agreement of Contractor’s Accounts.
- Assistance in preparation of final account, including pricing.
- Any experience with the contractual side of subcontractor management would be an advantage
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying or BSc Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent (relevant field)
ENSURE THAT THE JobRef NUMBER IS MENTIONED ON YOUR EMAIL APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org