Affordable Professional Recruitment
Our Client who is a MEP contractor based in Abu Dhabi is urgently looking for a Health and Safety Engineer to join their organization. The candidate with have the following attributes:
- Provide Induction training and in-house training to all new employees / Labors
- Conduct EHS meeting with the EHS team in the site
- Conduct safety inspection on a daily basis
- Perform accident/incident investigation
- Prepare HSE Risk Assessments to all factory activities to identify potential hazards
- Conducts inspection on all machineries and firefighting equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, smoke/heat detectors, fire pump room on a regular basis
- Provide tool box talk / safety talks to labors
- Maintain and update EHS related documents
- Prepare inspection reports with corrective actions and submit to higher management
- Issue warning letters regarding HSE violations
- Conduct drills on all identified emergency situations
- Supervision on the compliance of all labors compliance to safe system of work
- Maintains the safety apparel records which the company provide to all labor every 6 months
- Issue labors with all necessary personal protective equipment required in the nature of their activity
- Maintain the training records of the labors
- Conducts training need analysis and prepares training plan as per OSHMS Requirement and OSHAD Requirements
- Prepares a Monthly Summary Inspection Report, Monthly Safety Induction Report, Monthly Occupational
- Health Report, Monthly Internal Training Report and Monthly EHS Performance Monitoring Reports
- Prepares Entity Quarterly EHS Performance Report to be submitted in Al Adaa System (OSH electronic reporting system of OSHAD)
- Prepares the Entity OSH Implementation Costs Report to be submitted in Al Adaa System (OSH electronic reporting system of OSHAD)
- Coordinate with 3rd party contractor related to HSE
- Maintaining safety certificates of the company
- Attending to any authority inspection on the company premises such as civil defense, OSHAD inspection, 3rd party inspection
- Attend to all 3rd party audits of company compliance on INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001:2015 QMS; ISO 14001:2015 EMS; ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
- Attend 3rd party audits on the company’s OSHMS compliance with OSHAD and Sector Regulatory Authority
- Maintaining first aid stocks and ordering additional stocks if necessary
- Maintaining all first aid box in the company premises making sure the availability and completeness of first aid materials
- Initiate the renewal of Contracts in related to HSE. E.g. Fire Fighting Maintenance Contract from 3rd party company
- Issue work permit on specific activities such as Hot Works (welding activities, grinding), Working at Heights
- Coordinate and comply with the Civil Defense Comments and Non-Conformances.
- Keep and maintain HSE Related records and documents as per standard requirements and for Audit evidences.
- Regular supervision and monitoring of the site to ensure compliance to health and safety policy and standards.
- Conducts safety inspections, safety tours and safety rounds of the entire sites.
- Provides close supervision and activity monitoring on high risks activities such as Welding, working at heights.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com